Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My adventure of a lifetime has begun!



Eek! 
And so it begins!

I completed my moving today with no time to spare before departing for the Sacramento Amtrak station this afternoon. My awesomely supportive momma drove me down to catch the train to San Fran where I met my long time, sweet  friend Lacy. We go back to the carefree days before kindergarten. I adore this girl. 

I am now standing in a sea of about 600 people just to check in for my flight. The people watching is amazing and my sleepiness makes it that much more fascinating. Even spotted a few Monks! 

I couldn't be in this mass of people if it weren't for all of you reading this. The amazing love and support I have experienced this last year & again in the last few days has left me feeling eternally grateful. My heart is swelled. 

I am indebted to a few of you for storing my life's belongings and taking care of my precious fur child (whom I already miss ridiculously). 
My reason to come home! (He's a lil freaked out by his new roommates, but in the best hands I could ever wish to care for him)



1 comment: